2023 ASCA Annual Conference Concurrent Programs
The ASCA Annual Conference convenes hundreds of student conduct professionals eager to share their expertise, engage in meaningful dialogue, and to learn from one another.
We invite you to begin preparations of your proposed 60-minute presentations in advance of the following timeline:
July 26: Concurrent program proposal application opens
July 26: Call for program reviewers
August 31: Deadline to volunteer as a program reviewer
September 6: Concurrent program proposals due
Any questions, please contact the conference Programming Chair at email@example.com.
Concurrent Program Proposal Information
Concurrent Program Proposals require the following materials for application:
- Names, contact information, and organizational/institutional affiliation for ALL presenters, including persons to serve on a panel.
- Session title
- Short abstract (125 words or less)
- Full program description, session outline, and intended learning outcomes.
Additionally, prospective presenters must agree to the following:
- All presenters must be registered for the conference by December 16, 2022. Those not registered by this date will be removed from the program. All presenters are required to present in-person. Virtual presenters will be not be accommodated.
- All ASCA correspondence regarding this program will be communicated with the primary presenter listed on this form. The primary presenter will be responsible for communication with co-presenters.
- Concurrent sessions are expected to last a duration of one hour, including Q&A if desired, in an in-person, classroom setting. Audience engagement is encouraged.
- Conference concurrent programs will run Jan. 24-26, 2023, and presentations may be assigned to any slot unless a conflict is noted by December 16, 2022 by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Presenters and their presentations must abide by ASCA recommendations and requirements for the creation of inclusive and accessible presentation materials. Further guidance will be provided by the conference committee.