2018 Conference Chair
- Serves on the ASCA Board of Directors as a non-voting member
- Provides overall vision, leadership and direction for the Annual Conference planning committee
- Collaborates with the ASCA Marketing and Communications Specialist
- Oversees conference publications, emails, Guidebook and social media.
- Updating the conference website
- Provides leadership for concurrent educational programming
- Implements the Educational Strategic plan within the annual conference
Professional Growth Chair
- Provides leadership for Professional growth opportunities throughout the annual conference, including Graduate Student Initiatives, New Professionals, Mid-Level Professionals, Directors, Senior Conduct Officers and Career Growth
30th Anniversary Chair
- Provide leadership for special programs, events, receptions, and recognition initiatives.
- Focus on the attendance of past presidents, founding members, and past conference chairs
- Lead initiatives for visual displays of ASCA history and create events that celebrate our 30 years of development as a profession.
Assistant Conference Chair
- Responsible for creating and managing the master schedule for all conference activities
- Provide operational support to each Core Committee Chair for their goals/responsibilities
- Coordinates Registration & Check-in
- Coordinates on-site volunteers
- Manages all on-site facilities logistics
Educational Engagement Chair
- Responsible for educational engagement opportunities outside of concurrent sessions
- Oversees the submission, approval, and execution of pre-conference sessions and pop-up programming
- Administers and reviews all conference evaluations
- Provide leadership for the various components of the conference in which attendees will both connect to the conference experience and best use/experience the conference in the following areas: case study, entertainment, off-site experiences, and first-time attendees.
Logistics Committee: Mike Fernbacher, University of Delaware; Anne Marie Reid, University of West Georgia; Julia Thompson, Emory University
Educational Engagement Committee: Sarah Williamsons, The Catholic University of America; Maria Jaochico, University of California, San Francisco
Programming Committee: Thomas Hardiman, North Carolina State University
Professional Growth Committee: Marquita Jones, George Washington University; Ashley Fritz, Illinois State University; Elizabeth Ching-Bush, Suffolk University; Timothy Bryson, The Ohio State University; Kim Brandt, Chamberlain College of Nursing
Connections & Transitions Committee: Christina Thomas, Gonzaga University; Laura Bronsink, Indiana Wesleyan University; Melissa Woosley, Brandeis University; Jaclyn Stelmaszczyk, University of Houston; Heather Cohen, University of IL at Chicago; Kenneth Maddox, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University; Erin MacDonald Peck, Montana State
Communications Committee: Erin Bunton, Old Dominion University
30th Anniversary Committee: Sandra Rhoten, California State University, Fullerton; Maya Burney, University of South Carolina