2020 Annual Conference Committee
2020 Conference Chair
Serves on the ASCA Board of Directors as a non-voting member.
Provides overall vision, leadership and direction for the Annual Conference planning committee.
Assistant Conference Chair
- Responsible for creating and managing the master schedule for all conference activities
- Provide operational support to each Core Committee Chair for their goals/responsibilities
- Coordinates Registration & Check-in
- Coordinates on-site volunteers
- Manages all on-site facilities logistics
- Provide leadership for the various components of the conference in which attendees will both connect to the conference experience and best use/experience the conference in the following areas: networking, case study, entertainment, off-site experiences, and first-time attendees.
- Collaborates with the ASCA Marketing and Communications Specialist
- Oversees conference publications, emails, Guidebook and social media.
- Provides leadership for concurrent educational programming
- Implements the Educational Strategic plan within the annual conference
Professional Growth Chair
- Provides leadership for Professional growth opportunities throughout the annual conference, including Graduate Student Initiatives, New Professionals, Mid-Level Professionals, Directors, Senior Conduct Officers and Career Growth
Professional Development Committee:
Once the conference committee is selected, our planning really begins! We are looking for input from our ASCA members in order to provide you with the opportunities you are looking for.